Friday, March 18, 2011

The words keep on flowing
You have a way with them
They feel like silk
Hurt like daggers
I feel panic
I feel the pain
I glance down
At another red stain
All the while you stand there
Looking bewildred
Oh so innocent
While I exist in constant fear
For you know so well -
Exactly where the wounds are
Exactly where are the scars
You keep them scraping afresh
You won't let them stay hidden
My heart cries out tears
My eyes cry out blood
Memories blindfold
Terror strangulates
Gasping out my last breath
I whisper my last prayer -
Love me as I stand!
Love me as I am!

2 comments:

Devaki S said...

If people cant "love you as you are/as you stand" then they are not worth the effort, i guess! by the way,don't you think you're getting repetitive?
But then you're forgiven because you come up with lines like these;
"Memories blindfold
Terror strangulates"

"I feel panic
I feel the pain
I glance down
At another red stain"

this is rap-poetry at its best.You should seriously consider a tie up with some rapper!

$unshine of the Moon said...

Can't stop loving people even if they can't take me as i am...........and i know i'm getting quite repetitive......will work at it